join Our Email List

The Western Sun - The Newspaper of Golden West College

Associate Degree for Transfer
Associate Degree for Transfer

Salary Surfer
Salary Surfer

Search jobs posted at our school!

Free Newsletter - Student Health 101

Course Articulation- High School/ROP
CTE Transitions

Many Career and Technical Education courses taken during high school, offered by the high school or ROP may be eligible for course articulation.  If a course has been articulated, there is an agreement in place between the high school/ROP and Community College stating that the student will receive credit for the course if they received an A or B in the course.

For students who want to earn college credit for their high school/ROP course:

  1. Enroll in a CTE Transitions course at your high school/ROP (see List of courses for your high school/ROP).
  2. Earn an “A” or “B” in the course.
  3. Receive a certificate from your teacher at the end of the course.
  4. Apply to Golden West College.
  5. Complete 12 units in the pathway of the articulated course.
  6. Submit the certificate or your high school/ROP transcript indicating the “A” or “B” in a tech prep class to a Golden West College counselor.
  7. College credit for CTE Transitions class will be awarded.

CTE Transition Course Articulation Certificate